- Additional information
The Nativity ornament doorhanger is the reason for the season! Great for Christmas!
- MDF is (relatively) inexpensive and fairly easy to paint. Though you may find it to be quite thirsty on the first coat. Priming is recommended.
- Rev Ply is 5 mm plywood. Rounds stain beautifully, although with a very straight grain. Read more about it here.
- 1/8 inch Russian Birch plywood is a very thin plywood, with a more “normal,” wavy wood grain. You will recognize that anything with “Russian” in the name these days is getting VERY expensive. But we have it available (for now)!
- 1/4 inch Birch is used by a lot of folks. Grain may rise slightly and need sanding between coats of paint. Birch plywood often contains “voids”–holes in the middle of the wood, that are covered on both front and back by the Birch veneer layer. If one of these voids happens to be on the edge of your cutout, you’ll need to fill these holes prior to painting, or at least prior to sealing the edges of your finished project, so you don’t have problems sealing.
- Also available in 1/8 inch thick double-sided sublimation hardboard, and clear acrylic, for special projects!
6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch