$0.99 – $9.99
Add a Highland Cow to a round for a door hanger or get the smaller sizes for an interchangeable! Unfinished, your choice of material. Optional laser engraved painting guidelines.
- Additional information
Highland Cow just needs some paint. Add to a round for a fuller door hanger or get the smaller sizes for a DIY kit or interchangeable! Sizes are laser cut from 6 to 24 inches tall. Unfinished, in your choice of material. With optional laser engraved painting guidelines.
- MDF is (relatively) inexpensive and fairly easy to paint. Though you may find it to be quite thirsty on the first coat. Priming is recommended.
- Rev Ply is 5 mm plywood. Rounds stain beautifully, although with a very straight grain. Read more about it here.
- 1/8 inch Russian Birch plywood is a very thin plywood, with a more “normal,” wavy wood grain. You will recognize that anything with “Russian” in the name these days is getting VERY expensive. But we have it available (for now)!
- 1/4 inch Birch is used by a lot of folks. Grain may rise slightly and need sanding between coats of paint. Birch plywood often contains “voids”–holes in the middle of the wood, that are covered on both front and back by the Birch veneer layer. You’ll need to fill these holes prior to painting, or at least prior to sealing the edges of your finished project.
- Also available in 1/8 inch thick double-sided sublimation hardboard for special projects!
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 0.3 in|
6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch
cutout only, with paint guidelines
Please select a material type as part of ordering this product. MDF is (relatively) inexpensive and fairly easy to paint. Though it is known for being quite thirsty on the first coat. Priming is recommended.