Frog with Bouquet
$0.99 – $9.99
This adorable, customizable frog with a bouquet of flowers is the perfect way to add a touch of whimsy to any room or front entryway. It is ready for painting with or without laser cut paint lines. The frog can be cut out from a variety of high-quality materials.
The frog cutout is available in a variety of sizes, so you can find the perfect one for your needs. Whether you want a small frog for a child’s room, a large frog for an entryway, or a personalized gift, we have you covered at CT Hobby.
- Made from high-quality materials and construction.
- Unique and one-of-a-kind piece that will add a touch of personality to your home.
- Easy to care for and maintain.
- A great value for the price.
- Additional information
This frog with a bouquet is sure to bring a Wow factor to your entryway or wall in your home or office. It is appropriate for children’s rooms, pediatric offices, or anywhere you want to bring a smile to someone’s day. This would even be a great gift to surprise those “frog lovers” in your life.
You can choose from a variety of high-quality materials and let our laser cut out the size you need to meet your needs. The cutout comes unpainted so that you can easily paint it to match your space and bring it to life, froggy-style. It definitely will bring joy to you and others once it is hung up.
This whimsical design is easy to paint so that even kids can do it as a fun afternoon project with friends. Make sure to check “include paint lines” when you are choosing from our ordering list of options to make painting this froggy a breeze.
If you are looking for a unique piece to include at painting parties, this would be a fun and unique cutout for your customers to choose from. Easily attach hanging materials such as jute, ribbon, wire, etc. using a staple gun to the back of your craft project for quick hanging. Or attach a saw tooth hanger to the back to hang directly on the wall.
This frog is easy to paint and can make for a fun-filled event that customers are excited to take home and share with others.
- MDF is (relatively) inexpensive and fairly easy to paint.
- You may find it to be quite thirsty on the first coat. Priming is recommended.
- Rev Ply is 5 mm plywood. Rounds stain beautifully, although with a very straight grain. Read more about it here.
- 1/8 inch Russian Birch plywood is a very thin plywood, with a more “normal,” wavy wood grain.
- Anything with “Russian” in the name these days is getting VERY expensive. But we have it available (for now)!
- 1/4 inch Birch is used by a lot of folks. Grain may rise slightly and need sanding between coats of paint.
- Birch plywood often contains “voids”–holes in the middle of the wood, that are covered on both front and back by the Birch veneer layer.
- Fill these holes prior to painting, or at least prior to sealing the edges of your finished project.
- Also available in 1/8 inch thick double-sided sublimation hardboard for special projects!
6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch
cutout only, with paint guidelines