- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This Tree Cake is ready to eat — er, decorate! The snack cake is available in several sizes, all laser cut from your choice of material. (Cake is not one of the materials, sorry!)
- MDF is (relatively) inexpensive and fairly easy to paint. Though you may find it to be quite thirsty on the first coat. Priming is recommended.
- Rev Ply is 5 mm plywood. Rounds stain beautifully, although with a very straight grain. Read more about it here.
- 1/8 inch Russian Birch plywood is a very thin plywood, with a more “normal,” wavy wood grain. You will recognize that anything with “Russian” in the name these days is getting VERY expensive. But we have it available (for now)!
- 1/4 inch Birch is used by a lot of folks. Grain may rise slightly and need sanding between coats of paint. Birch plywood often contains “voids”–holes in the middle of the wood, that are covered on both front and back by the Birch veneer layer. You’ll need to fill these holes prior to painting, or at least prior to sealing the edges of your finished project.
- Also available in 1/8 inch thick double-sided sublimation hardboard for special projects!
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 0.3 in|
6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 18 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch
cutout only, with paint guidelines
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.