CAD-CUT® Puff (Lt Pink)
$6.24 – $149.70
CAD-CUT® Puff (Lt Pink) is the hottest special effect HTV on the market! Take your designs to the next level with a unique dimensional finish. Featuring a trendy matte look and texture that varies by application, you can easily add value to your product offering with Puff.
- Additional information
CAD-CUT® Puff (Lt Pink) – Elevate Your Apparel with Popular Puff Effect
CAD-CUT® Puff is the hottest special effect HTV on the market! Take your designs to the next level with a unique dimensional finish. Featuring a trendy matte look and texture that varies by application, you can easily add value to your product offering with Puff.
CAD-CUT® Puff starts flat and smooth for easy cutting on your vinyl cutter. Once heat applied, this HTV will puff up like magic! With a lightweight finish, CAD-CUT® Puff is perfect for adding popular texture and dimension to fashion apparel.
BOLD & BRIGHT COLORS
CAD-CUT® Puff is available in a variety of colors, from classic neutrals to vivid shades of neon. With so many color options to choose from, the decorating possibilities are endless!
TRENDY PREMIUM FINISH
CAD-CUT Puff® is the perfect way to achieve new results with simple designs. Offer fashionable apparel that is stylish and has a higher perceived value!
- Trendy HTV with 3D puff effect
- Appears flat when cutting, puffs when heat applied
- Matte finish & unique look
- Texture level varies after application
- Best for simple or larger designs
- 15+ available colors including neon options
- Repeated heat application will flatten puff effect. Cad-Cut does not recommend layering Puff HTV at this time.
- Stahls CAD-CUT is the world’s largest HTV Manufacturer. Their products do not apply like Craft vinyls such as Siser and similar. Learn more at CAD-CUT Puff HTV
12 inches x 15 inches, 12 inches x 24 inches, 12 inches x 1 yard, 12 inches x 5 ft, 12 inches x 5 yards, 12 inches x 10 yards
Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
Carrier: Frosted, matte. Cut the shiny side
Thickness (non-puffed): 115 microns
Thickness (puffed): 140 microns. Only one heat application recommended.
Not recommended for layering
Safety: CPSIA Certified
Laser cutter compatible
Sorry, no Loyalty Points or wholesale pricing accepted on this product.